Begin by logging in to the Raytheon Technologies benefits website: http://mydirectory.com/utc (Forgot your password? Click on the link provided below the login fields to reset your information)
Obtaining your 401(k) Information:
- After logging in you should see the “My Wealth” box located on the homepage. Select the “more” option in the upper right corner.
- Select “Retirement Account Summary” from the menu
- You should now be viewing a new window that will provide you with your 401(k) balance and contribution rate.
Projecting your Pension:
- Return to the homepage and locate the “Pension” box. Select the “details” option in the upper right corner. This will take you to the “Raytheon Technologies Pension Center”
- From here you want to select the “Calculate My Pension” option located on the right side of the home page. You should now be viewing the “Pension Calculator Screen”
- You will be presented with three projection options. If we are running a Retirement Planning Review for you that assumes a retirement date into the future, select “Estimate Your Pension (Single Scenario)”
- The next screen will require you to enter in your personalized information to obtain a pension projection. Here is where you can select when you would like to retire from the company. Enter in all relevant information to receive your projection.
You will now be able to see your pension payout options for the date/age you selected. Use the numbers obtained from the projection to complete the pension input fields of your Raytheon Technologies Retirement Planning Review.
Still having trouble? Feel free to give us a call at (858) 550-3960 to speak with a Raytheon Technologies specialist who would be happy to walk you through the entire process.
Click HERE to open this information in a seperate window.