My Benefits Website Guide
Begin by logging in to the Northrop Grumman benefits website: http://benefits.northropgrumman.com
(Forgot your password? Click on the link provided below the login fields to reset your information)
Gathering your 401(k):
- Once you are logged on to the homepage, you will be able to see two boxes marked “Savings” and “Pension” on the bottom left-hand side of the screen. Select the “More” box next to the savings plan.
- From here you will now be able to view your current savings plan balance. Enter that value into the appropriate field on the Retirement Planning Review form.
- Next, select the “Pension” tab on the left-hand side of the screen to view your current pension benefit that you are eligible for.
Projecting your Pension:
- You should now be viewing the “Pension” page. This is your pension as of today’s date. In order to put together you Retirement Planning Review, we will need to project your pension to the day you plan to retire. To run a pension projection for a future date, select the “Project Your Retirement Income” option on the bottom right-side of the screen.
- You should now be viewing the “Estimate Your Retirement Income” page of the website. To estimate you pension for a future date, select the “Pension Estimate” option under the “Estimate Retirement Income” tab.
- From here you should be able to input your desired retirement date or age for the projection. For example:
- If you are looking to retire at the age of 62, enter “62” underneath the “Last Day of Employment?” portion of the webpage.
- If you are looking to retire on a certain date, let’s say July 2015, you would enter 07/01/2015 underneath the “Other Date” portion of the webpage.
- Once you have completed the input fields to the best of your ability, scroll down the webpage and select the “Project Pension Benefit” button.
You will now be able to see your pension payout options for the date/age you selected. Use the numbers obtained from the projection to complete the pension input fields of your Northrop Grumman Retirement Planning Review.
Still having trouble? Feel free to give us a call at 858550-3960 to speak with a Northrop Grumman specialist who would be happy to walk you through the entire process.
Click HERE to open this information in a seperate window.