Begin by logging in to the AT&T benefits website, http://netbenefits.fidelity.com (Forgot your password? Click on the link provided below the login fields to reset your information)
Projecting your Pension
- Once you are logged on to the NetBenefits Homepage, you will be able to see two selectable tabs on the left-hand side (Retirement Accounts and Pension Plans). Select the Pension Plans tab.
- From here you will now be able to view your applicable pension plan. The Non-bargained Program represents the management pension, while the West Program represents the craft pension. Click on the pension plan that you are employed under.
- You should now be viewing the “Your Pension Summary” page. To run a pension projection for a future date, select the “Estimate Your Pension” option on the left-hand side of the screen underneath the “Act” tab.
- You should now be viewing the “Pension Estimates” page of the website. From here you can estimate your pension using a number of factors. For example:
- If you are looking to retire at the age of 62, enter “62” underneath the “When will you stop working?” portion of the webpage.
- If you are looking to retire on a certain date, let’s say July 2015, you would enter 07/01/2015 underneath the “When you will stop working?” portion of the webpage.
- Enter in all pertinent data regarding your beneficiaries (If applicable)
- Once you have completed the input fields to the best of your ability, scroll down the webpage and select the “Calculate Payment Options” button.
You will now be able to see your pension payout options for the date/age you selected. Use the numbers obtained from the projection to complete the pension input fields of your AT&T Retirement Planning Review.
Still having trouble? Feel free to give us a call at 858550-3960 to speak with an AT&T specialist who would be happy to walk you through the entire process.
Click HERE to open this information in a seperate window.